Private Tour: Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore
Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore tour is one of the most preferred tours opted by large number of national as well as international tourists who visit India in order to see its rich cultural heritage and explore its famous tiger reserves. From contemporary fast paced lifestyle to the royal lifestyles of the erstwhile raja-maharajas of the past times ,the typical architecture of the palaces and forts of the bygone era and high end shopping malls and sky scrapers of modern times enthral the tourists on this tour. They get a chance to view one of the world's most fascinating wonder in Agra and experience the rich cultural heritage of the magical pink city of Jaipur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Six Nights accommodation in 04-star hotels on single, double/twin, or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Complimentary daily breakfast in all the hotels
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- English Speaking Local Tour Guide (only in New Delhi, Agra & Jaipur)
What's excluded :
- Meals, monument fees, drinks and other personal expenses
- Safari ride in Ranthambore is not included in the price
- Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Pick up from New Delhi and drive to Agra. On Arrival in Agra, our tour guide will meet you then assists you through your check-in process at the hotel later proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. This monument is made of white marble, and it took 22 years to be built. Later proceed to visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site Sites also Known also as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge or the Red fort of Agra because of the red-sandstone it was made of, it was the seat of Mughal Empire. Visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb, the monument that is one of most important in Agra is the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah or "Baby Taj" as it is called sometimes.
Over Night Stay in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Ranthambore
In the morning after breakfast, Check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur En route, visit Fatehpur Sikri - second capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Ranthambore, not only a national park it’s a ideal home for tigers & variant type of species, a superior example of Tiger Reserve in India check-in to your hotel.
Over Night Stay in Ranthambore.
Day 3: Ranthambore | Local Sightseeing
Take an early morning 3-4 hour game drive in canters or jeeps (on your own) to view the Great Indian Tiger. Come back to hotel & after freshen up start for evening jungle safari (on your own) in National Park.
Over Night stay in Ranthambore.
Day 4: Ranthambore - Jaipur
In the morning after breakfast, Check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur check into the hotel. Later proceed to visit The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. En route, enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later visit the Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings.
Over Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur - Delhi
Check out from the hotel and drive to New Delhi. On arrival checks in to the hotel later proceed to Humayun's Tomb which is a tomb of second Mughal King. Take leisure in the hotel for the rest evening.
Over Night stay in New Delhi.
Day 6: Delhi | Local Sightseeing
In the morning after breakfast proceed to visit The Red Fort; visit Qutub Minar, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings.
Over Night stay in New Delhi.
Day 7: Delhi Departure
Check out from the hotel and transfer to desired location in New Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.