Private Tour: Get into one of the oldest medieval cities in Europe – Girona
You will be surprised to see how many sites this city has to offer. You may recognize parts of Girona, even though you’ve never been here before and that’s because parts of season six of Game of Thrones were filmed here. Girona doubled up as Braavos, Old Town, and even some parts of King’s Landing. You will probably be able to identify the steps in the Jewish Quarter where the blind Ayra Stark sits begging, and the steps to the Cathedral where Jamie Lannister rides up on horseback. All you need is one day and our guide to see the best of Girona!
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel or at your cruise ship in the port.
You will take a speed train to Girona to see the famous Jewish Quarter, the Cathedral, Medieval Walls, the bridge made by Eifel, and much more.
After all, you will take a train back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Train tickets
- All entrance tickets
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Arab Baths
- Entry/Admission - Girona Cathedral (Catedral)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Girona is a city in Spain’s northeastern Catalonia region, beside the River Onyar. It’s known for its medieval architecture, walled Old Quarter (Barri Vell) and the Roman remains of the Força Vella fortress. Landscaped gardens line the Passeig Arqueològic, a walkway following the Old Quarter’s medieval walls, which include watchtowers with sweeping views.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arab Baths, Carrer Ferran el Catolic, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
A singular Romanesque construction (12th century) inspired by Roman baths, its most outstanding elements include the entrance, which was used as a changing room and relaxation area and is covered with a barrel vault, and the cupola covering the central pool, which is supported by slim columns with ornately decorated capitals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
Girona Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral of Saint Mary of Girona, is a Roman Catholic church located in Girona, Catalonia, Spain. It is the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Girona.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.