Private Tour: Full Day Tour of Mont Saint-Michel from Cherbourg
Explore the Mont Saint Michel in this 9 hour private tour, in a luxury mini-van with your own guide, a specialist of the marvel of Europe and who will introduce you to the incredible history of this UNESCO World Heritage wonder. The tour starts from Cherbourg at 8.30am or anytime that suits you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
I will welcome you with fresh croissants and coffee to start your day at your pier at 8AM
Then, let's go to the Mont St Michel, through the charming Normand "bocage" countryside.
During this drive I will tell you all the history of the Mont, its well kept secrets and forbidden stories.
Arrival on the Mont by 10PM.
On the Mont You will see, the prison, the crypt, and the place were knights, Barons and Kings slept and had lunch in the Middle Age while simple pilgrims.
The view from the Mont is just unbelievable, you will see.
As we say here, you'll be between the sky, the sea and the ground, not knowing exactly where you are.
The tour will lead you to visit and explore the Abbey, the Church, the Monastery.
You will learn about the pilgrims and the history of France throughout the centuries.
Lunch on the Mont : best view and food served here.
Of course, the famous Mère Poulard Omelettes and the local salted meadows lamb from the Mont St Michel.
Back at your ship 6-7PM
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cherbourg Cruise Ship TerminalAirports
- Cherbourg – Maupertus Airport, Le Theil, 7 Rue Jean Mermoz, 50330 Gonneville, France
- Cherbourg Ferry Terminal, 50100 Cherbourg-en-Cotentin, France
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Price is per car with a maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.