Private tour: full day kayak to Nahuel Huapi Lake
Our full-day kayak program is a seven hours tour with two hours of paddling in the morning and other two after having lunch by the lake, always accompanied by a guide and within a private service to guarantee the experience is up to your expectations and exigency level!
This tour is perfect for couples or groups of friends looking for a different program. It's an ideal plan to gift for birthdays or anniversaries.
Our goal is to connect you with nature and with yourself, allowing you to enjoy a unique day in Bariloche and take back home sensations, aromas, and emotions that cheers your soul.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Double kayaks with rudder, paddles and skirt; life jacket; waterproof cag (adjustable cuffs and collar); neoprene socks and mittens; water dry bags
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Lunch, snacks and beverages
What's excluded :
We will pick you up at your lodging and then drive towards Circuito Chico area, which is 20 km (12, 5 mi) from the center of our beloved city of Bariloche. On the way to the starting point of the journey, we will pass by the renowned Punto Panorámico, the famous Hotel Llao Llao, Puerto Pañuelo and we will pass through the Llao Llao Municipal Park.
After the respective instructions (safety talk and paddling techniques) provided by our guide, we will start our activity.
We will paddle from Bahia Lopez to the entrance of Brazo Tristeza (Lago Nahuel Huapi) from where we can see most of its length. From there and far away we observe the Isla Centinela (where the remains of the famous Perito Moreno lay). We will also see the impressive Cerro Capilla, Cerro López and other incredible mountains of our Andean foothills. On the way we will find rugged coastlines, waterfalls and deserted beaches where we will stop for lunch to experience the amazing and deep sense of peace while surrounded by part of the strict natural reserves of the Nahuel Huapi National Park.
In this tour we will have the chance either to approach and land at the Isla Centinela, or delve deeper the famous Brazo Tristeza
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off included, in private service, within San Carlos de Bariloche
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.