Private Tour Full-Day Giza Pyramid, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshur
The Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara, Dahshur, and Memphis are some of Egypt's most famous attractions so attract large crowds daily. Enjoy a more personal experience with this private tour, led by an Egyptologist guide who provides insights into the history and ancient culture of the sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned
- camel ride in Giza
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
8:00 am You will pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, you will start the day by visiting Giza plateau where you will see the Pyramids of Cheops “Khufu”, the only remaining of the seven wonders of the ancient world, then move on to visit Chephren, Mykerinus pyramids and 6 queen pyramids. Then move on to the Valley Temple of Chefren and the Sphinx that has the head of a pharaoh with the lion’s body to combine between the mental and physical power of the pharaoh.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Your next stop is the Sakkara necropolis, home to the world’s oldest major stone structure. Your guide will provide the history of the famous Step Pyramid built by the engineer Imhotep in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. You will then proceed to the Necropolis of Sakkara, the Mastabas of Ti and Prince Ptahotep.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Then move on to Dahshur where you will see the red pyramid and the bent pyramid. Both pyramids were built for Senefru, the first pharaoh of the 4th dynasty. Visiting these pyramids will enable you to know the evolution of building the pyramids throughout the history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al Badrashin, Al Badrashin, Giza Governorate
Your final stop is Memphis, which is the ancient capital of Egypt. In Memphis, you will see artefacts from many of the great rulers of Egypt, including the fallen statue of Ramses II. You will also have the chance to visit the traditional bazaar demonstration of ts artwork is made and purchase your own if you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your hotel in cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.