Private Tour: Full-Day Bhojpur and Bhimbetika Tour from Bhopal
Join us for this unique private full-day tour and visit the famous Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka and Bhojeshwar Temple. Bhimbetka is the site of 700 rock shelters belonging to the Neolithic age and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bhojpur is the site of a Sun Temple with the largest Shiv Lingams in India. Learn the history of Bhopal while being amazed by the ancient architecture and beautiful view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bhopal city
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Carbon offset certificate
- Entry/Admission - Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka
- Entry/Admission - Bhojeshwar Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka, Bhimbetka, Bhopal India
The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site in central India that spans the prehistoric paleolithic and mesolithic periods, as well as the historic period. It exhibits the earliest traces of human life on the Indian subcontinent and evidence of Stone Age starting at the site in Acheulian times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bhojeshwar Temple, Bhojpur Road Raisen District, Madhya Pradesh, Bhojpur 464551 India
The Bhojeshwar Temple is an incomplete Hindu temple in Bhojpur village of Madhya Pradesh, India. Dedicated to Shiva, it houses a 7.5 feet high lingam in its sanctum. The temple's construction is believed to have started in the 11th century, during the reign of the Paramara king Bhoja.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from all hotels in Bhopal City
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Group discount is available for group size of 2+ and 4+
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.