Private Tour: Full day Al-Ain City Sightseeing with Lunch from Dubai
Visit Al-Ain, the United Arab Emirates' lush Garden City, on a day trip from Dubai with a private guide! Flanked by mountains, deserts and greenery, Al-Ain is one of the country’s most picturesque cities and boasts impressive history to boot. Learn about it on a tour, and visit its three big-name sites: Sheik Zayed Palace Museum and Al-Ain Camel Market. If there is something else you want to see, let your guide know; the itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to your interests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Private Vehicle
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Buffet Lunch or Set menu
- Camel Market visit
- Al Ain National Museum Entrance
- Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum visit
- Bottled water in the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Hafeet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Ain, Al Ain, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
After pickup from your central Dubai hotel, settle into your air-conditioned coach. Then, sit back and absorb the desert views as you head to Al Ain. Dubbed the Garden City for its green parks, this attractive city is fringed by the Hajar Mountains near the Oman border.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Jahili Fort, Sultan Bin Zayed Al Awwal St, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
After approximately 1.5 hours on the road, head for Al Jahili Fort, one of the UAE’s oldest buildings. Head inside to explore this postcard-pretty fort and learn how it was built in 1891 to protect the city’s palm groves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oasenstadt Al Ain, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Next, stretch your legs around Al Ain oasis to see the simple-but-ingenious falaj channels. Snaking overground between the palms, take a closer look at the channels and learn they have been used to irrigate local plantations for thousands for years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, Palace, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Following lunch, visit the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. The former home of late UAE president, His Highness Sheikh Zayed, this restored palace sits among palms and magnolia trees, and comprises official rooms and collections that belong to the ruling family.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jebel Hafeet, Jabal R/a, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Having explored here, visit the hot springs below Jebel Hafeet, the mountain that towers over the city. Perhaps paddle in the waters, and then stop at the bustling Camel Market. See the camels and mingle with the locals as they inspect and haggle over the prized livestock. Your tour then concludes with a hotel drop-off in Dubai.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai hotels.• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai ,pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : - Between 07:45 am and 08:15 am approximatelyPorts
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup will be in a Private suitable air-conditioned vehicle with Private Guide.
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. Infant seat will be provided without any additional charges.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- In the light of the precautionary measures buffet service is not allowed at this time, So lunch will be option of Set menu or A la carte ( Subject to change)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.