Private tour from Tien Sa Port to Da Nang and Hoi An city
8am.our guide and driverpicking up from Tien Sa Port to Hoi An and Da Nang to explore traditional villages, scenic mountain.This guided Vietnam shore excursion includes lunch and round trip transport from your cruise ship. From the port to Danang city about 20 minutes to see dragon bridge,china beach,marble villages(30 minutes to visit village). Then continute to Hoi an ancient town to have local food.after that guide will take you to visit japanese cover bridge,Chinese assembly hall.vietnamese merchant houses. Finish tour back to Port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional english speaking guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tips to guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals.
Stop At: Da Nang, Da Nang
Da Nang is a coastal city in central Vietnam known for its sandy beaches and history as a French colonial port. It's a popular base for visiting the inland Bà Nà hills to the west of the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Tien Sa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.