Private tour from Rotterdam to Windmills of Kinderdijk & Gouda Cheese Experience
Hardly you will be able to find a windmill complex like Kinderdijk anywhere else in the world. Kinderdijk is a UNESCO-listed site with 19 preserved in perfect condition windmills. You can walk endlessly along small canals and windmills standing in a row, making beautiful photos. After Kinderdijk you will visit the old Dutch city of Gouda, famous for its Gouda cheese and stroopwafels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit windmill inside and Boat ride fee
- Cheese museum Gouda tickets
- Entry/Admission - World Heritage Kinderdijk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Heritage Kinderdijk, Nederwaard 1, 2961 AS Kinderdijk The Netherlands
Your guide will pick you up in Rotterdam Cruise Terminal, your hotel, or any other location within the city.
First, you will drive to Kinderdijk to visit the windmills. You will explore Kinderdijk by walking. You can visit windmill inside and/or you can choose boat ride along the windmills.
Kinderdijk is a village in the Netherlands' South Holland province, known for its iconic 18th-century windmills. Its water-management network features 19 mills and 3 pumping stations, plus dikes and reservoirs that control flooding in the polder (low-lying land). Waterways, footpaths, and bike trails crisscross the area, leading to the main visitors center and museums in preserved working windmills.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gouda, Gouda, South Holland Province
After the scenic drive, you will arrive to Gouda where you will have a city center walking tour with Gouda cheese and stroopwafels tasting. You will have time to buy some souvenirs.
Gouda is a Dutch city south of Amsterdam in the province of South Holland. It’s known for its namesake cheese and seasonal cheese market, regularly held on the medieval Markt square. Anchoring the square is the 15th-century town tall, a Gothic building with red and white shutters. Also on the square is the 17th-century Goudse Waag, once a cheese-weighing station and now home to the Gouda Cheese Museum.
At the end of the tour, your guide will bring you back to your hotel in Rotterdam or to your ship at the Cruise Terminal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Terminal Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 699, 3072 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.