Private Tour from New York to Washington by train with official guide
You will take the fast train from Pensilvania Station in New York towards Washington. Once in Washington, you will meet your official tour guide in the train station.
During your 4 hour private tour you will discover some of the most emblematic sites of Washington with your local expert. You will learn about the history of United States government in your visit to the Capitol Visitor Center and get dazzled by the architectural masterpiece in the Library of Congress next to your private official tour guide.
At the end of the tour, your private guide will take you back to Union Station in Washington so you can take your train back to New York.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official Tour Guide for 4 hours
- Roundtrip tickets from New York to Washington
- Meeting point: Union Station
- Private tour
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrances Fees
- Food and Drinks
- Private transportation during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Supreme Court
- Entry/Admission - Capitol Hill
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington DC, DC 20540
The Library of Congress (LC) is the research library that officially serves the United States Congress and is the de facto national library of the United States. It is the oldest federal cultural institution in the United States.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Supreme Court, First Street NE, Washington DC, DC 20003
The Supreme Court Building, majestic in size and rich in ornamentation, serves as both home to the nation’s highest Court and the manifest symbol of its importance as a coequal, independent branch of government.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Capitol Hill, First St and East Capitil St NE, Washington DC, DC 20004
Capitol Hill, in addition to being a metonym for the United States Congress, is the largest historic residential neighborhood in Washington, D.C
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: U.S. Capitol Visitor Center, First St NE East Plaza of the Capitol Between Constitution and Independence Avenues, Washington DC, DC 20515
The U.S. Capitol Visitor Center provides a welcoming and educational environment for visitors to learn about the unique characteristics of the House and the Senate and the legislative process as well as the history and development of the architecture and art of the U.S. Capitol.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Union Station, Washington, DC 20002, USA
2: Washington, DC, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet the guide in Union Station in Washington DC
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.