Private Tour from Medellín through Guatape as Antioqueño
Our tour will represent a unique experience for our visitors, It will be carried out in a vehicle with a private driver allowing our clients to go at the pace they want, They will have drinks and snacks included during the trip that will be provided by the driver or guide. We will also facilitate the traditional clothing of Antioquia
(Ruana, Carriel and Sombrero Aguadeño) and they will be able to enjoy the traditional drink of the region.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque Tematico Replica del Viejo Penol
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Stone
- Entry/Admission - Piedra Del Penol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Penol, Penol, Antioquia Department
We will pass through the town of El Peñol which is a municipality in Eastern Antioquia and which will give us entrance to Guatapé.
The peñol borders different municipalities such as Concepción Alejandría, San Vicente, El Santuario, Marinilla, Granada and Guatapé.
Stop At: Parque Tematico Replica del Viejo Penol, KM 1 Via Penol- Guatape, Penol 053857 Colombia
We will arrive at the Réplica del viejo Peñol Theme Park, the story of its flooding and relocation will be told to make way for the reservoir built by Empresas Públicas de Medellín "EPM", we will observe its architecture and we will be able to visit the gift shops that are located in the park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guatape, Guatape, Antioquia Department
We will arrive at the town of Guatapé where we will find the main square of Guatapé along with other places such as the street of memories, square of zócalos and its renovated boardwalk, where you can enjoy traditional food and drinks from Antioquia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Malecon de Guatape, El Penol-Guatape #28-35, Guatape Colombia
We will visit the renovated boardwalk of Guatape
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piedra Del Penol, Highway El Penol - Guatape, Guatape Colombia
Arrival at the stone, we will provide our group with all the traditional Antioqueña clothing "Ruana, Carriel and Sombrero Aguadeño in addition to providing them with a traditional drink of the region". The corresponding photos will be taken with the clothing making this tour a unique experience and creating some good memories for our participants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Parque Lleras, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
A departure time is suggested but this may vary depending on the client
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.