Private Tour from Luxor to East Bank - Karnak and Luxor Temples
Book your private tour from a Luxor hotel for your guided sightseeing in the East Bank. You will be transported with a private air-conditioned vehicle to the most popular monuments Luxor's East Bank has to offer: Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple. You will be guided by a qualified Egyptologist tour guide who makes sure all your tour needs are fulfilled.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Egypt Taxi -Tours, Luxor 85951 Egypt
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Temple of Amun, also known as Karnak Temples. You visit what is considered to be one of the world's greatest architectural masterpieces, namely the complex of Karnak Temples on the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak is a complex of temples built in different reigns, starting with the Avenue of Sphinxes, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I, the Temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Karnak beats every other pharaonic monument: it is simply one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Egypt
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple, which is dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu. There you will see the granite statues of Ramses the Great. These ancient temples are a must-see for Luxor travelers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local supplier for exact pick-up time and location (contact details will beprovided on your voucher)Ports
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.