Private tour from Ljubljana to Salzburg with stop at Bled 1 - 3 Passangers
Private transfer from Ljubljana (Slovenia) to Salzburg (Austria)
Intermidiate - Full size car
Car with Aircondition and standard safety features
English speaking driver with good knowledge about region
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private car with driver
- Road taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Bled Castle
- Boat ride to Bled Island
- Entrance to Vintgar Gorge
- Meet your private driver at your hotel lobby in Ljubljana and enjoy a hassle free transfer to beautiful Salzburg.
On the way we can make a break for 3 hours in Bled.
With immense natural beauty, Bled, together with its surroundings, ranks among the most beautiful alpine resorts, renowned for its mild, healing climate and thermal lake water. The beauty of the mountains reflected on the lake, the sun, the serenity and the fresh air arouse pleasant feelings in visitors throughout the year, guaranteeing an ideal base or a relaxing break or an active holiday. Bled attracts businessmen, artists, athletes, explorers, sport enthusiasts, the old and the young, from all over the world, enchanting them to return again and again.
We can visit Bled Island, Bled Castle and we will enjoy traditional Bled Cream Cake.
After Cream Cake “Kremšnita” we will spend calories by walking across Vintgar Gorge.
After stopping in beautiful Bled region you will enjoy a comfortable journey to Salzburg with your private driver.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Ljubljana.
Departure Time :08:00AM - 12:00AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.