Private Tour from Kusadasi Port to Ephesus and Kirazli Village
Travel back to the ancient times and explore the Ephesus on a private tour from Kusadasi Port. Then, experience village life at Kirazli, and pick peaches, olives and more.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop off from Kusadasi Port
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Camlik Locomotive Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Explore the magnificent ruins of Ephesus on this sightseeing tour from Kusadasi Port.
One of the most breathtaking sites in this Roman and Greek complex is the Odeon Theatre, a semi-circular structure that could once seat up to 1,400 spectators.
See the beautiful Celcius Library completed by the Romans in 117AD, and it is perhaps the most impressive façade still standing in Ephesus, with columns, statues and windows towering above you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kirazli, Kirazli, Turkish Aegean Coast
As a bonus, experience the local village life in Turkey with a visit to the village of Kirazli. Pick peaches, cherries and olives with the villagers, and chat about their interesting lives.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Camlik Locomotive Museum, Camlik Koyu, Selcuk Turkey
The final stop will be a visit to the Camlik Steam Train Museum and explore its stunning outdoor display of 30 historic steam trains, all owned by the Turkish State Railways.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Kusadasi Ege PortPorts
- Kusadasi Ege Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.