Private Tour from Florence to Pisa and Cinque Terre
The bus from Florence leaves you first in Pisa, where you have some free time to enjoy the Baptistery and the amazing and famous Leaning Tower,
Than we move to 5 Terre and after a visit in Levanto, we reach Riomaggiore by train.
Some free time before taking the lovely boat journey to Monterosso, where you can have swim in the sea or spending some time in the little village.
Then we will continue our tour by train from Monterosso to Manarola where you will have free time, from Manarola a train will bring you to Levanto where our driver will having you to go back to Florence.
If you want to explore Pisa and all Cinque Terre by yourself we bring you first in Pisa then to Cinque Terre, where you'll be able to move as you prefer in 5 free time hours. Finally, we meet at the same place and go back to Florence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Comfortable trip with air conditioning and onboard wifi minivan
- Expert multilanguage chaperone ( not for Transfer Only)
- Free Time in Piazza dei Miracoli - Pisa
- Escorted Touring: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso ( not for Transfer Only )
- Motor vessel tickets, Train tickets ( not for Transfer Only )
- Free time at the Seaside
- Typical lunch: Salami and cheese, Caponata Ligure, Focaccia, Pesto, etc. ( if selected )
- Wine Tasting ( if selected )
- Pesto Class ( if selected )
What's excluded :
- Pick up service ( you can ask for it, if the hotel is in city centre )
- Drinks & Meals ( for Transfer Only )
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
The bus from Florence leaves you first in Pisa, where you have some free time to enjoy the Baptistery and the amazing and famous Leaning Tower, made entirely of white marble, stands out on the green meadow that surrounds it. If you want you can have a walk on the ancient city walls, you will enjoy a spectacular view on miracle square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Levanto, Levanto, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Bus stops there, short visit and this is the place to return to Florence
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
after a visit in Levanto, we reach Riomaggiore by train, here you have 3 possibility: you can have wine tasting in a winery and taste some of the best local wines, or you can add to the wine tasting a typical lunch with Pesto, ‘Focaccia’ and much more local specialities!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monterosso al Mare, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Lovely boat journey to Monterosso, where you can have swim in the sea or spending some time in the little village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Train from Monterosso to Manarola where you will have free time, from Manarola a train will bring you to Levanto where our driver will having you to go back to Florence.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Segafredo Zanetti, Piazza della Stazione, 45, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Due to bad weather conditions, we may be unable to guarantee the use of the boat.
- In case of special diets or intolerances, please send us prompt notification
- The Private Transfer Only includes only the driver and transfer to these places and only English or Italian language
- Private Tour LANGUAGES from 1 PAX to 6 PAX : English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Free cancellation up 24h before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- - Masks are required, please bring your own - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited - Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.