Private Tour: Floating Market Tour from Bangkok
Explore this private Floating Market Tour from Bangkok to visit some of the most attractive destinations including the scenery of rural life by the long tail speed boat to the Floating Market, enjoy watching the farmers selling food, fruits, flowers and many kind of local products in their boats and the Handicraft Home Industry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Bangkok City Center
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing as described
- Long-tailed boat charge
- Airbnb do not provide House name or number, we’re unable to pickup guests from Airbnb lodging.
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mam Holidays Thailand|Bangkok City Tour|Tourism company in Thailand|Bangkok Tours, Thip Thana Apartment Ladprao 110, 20 ซอย สนธิวัฒนา แยก 2 แขวง พลับพลา เขตวังทองหลาง กรุงเทพมหานคร 10310, Thailand
Your English Speaking guide will meet you at your Bangkok City area hotel lobby at 07:00 am.
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Damnoen Saduak is the most popular floating market in Thailand, great for photo opportunities, food, and for giving you an insight into a bygone way of life. An early morning start is worth it to avoid the heat and catch Damnoen Saduak at its liveliest. Most visitors who come to Thailand want to visit a floating market and many of them will end up here. Don’t let that put you off though, as it’s an enjoyable morning out of the city and if you avoid the tourist shops you can get a real sense of the place.
Damnoen Saduak is a world-famous floating market and the bustling scene is a timeless snapshot of the exotic Thailand. Located 100 km from downtown Bangkok, this tour makes it easy for anyone to see this unforgettable sight for themselves. You will get picked up bright and early in an air-conditioned minivan and taken out of the city, towards Samut Songkram Province. Along the way, your English speaking guide will keep you entertained with some stories and cultural context to the day.
Once you arrive at the market you will take to the water in a traditional long-tail boat and have your own driver paddle you between hundreds of boats selling fresh produce, souvenirs and delicious Thai food. Once you have enjoyed floating market you will be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.