Private Tour: Floating Market and River Kwai Experience
Explore one of Thailand's most popular tourist attractions, the unique floating market of Damnoen Saduak then travel through strikingly beautiful countryside to reach the world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai.
As this is a private tour, you may customize this on the day with your private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guided tour of Samut Songkram Province and Kanchanaburi, Damnoen Saduak, and Khwae Yai River
- Long-tail speedboat ride to the market
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bangkok city hotel by coach
- Thai Lunch served
- Private Thai local guide
- Entry/Admission - JEATH War Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
What's excluded :
- Paddle boat ride through the market (optional extra, payable direct)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Damnoen Saduak is the most popular floating market in Thailand, great for photo opportunities, food, and for giving you an insight into a bygone way of life.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridge Over the River Kwai, Tha Makham, Kanchanaburi 71000 Thailand
This steel bridge is one of important historical landmarks and memorials in Thailand. It is almost a symbol of the province and is a recommended place in Kanchanaburi travel guide. The history of the bridge is well known, as it was part of the railway lines in World War II and had seen its share of conflict and bloodshed
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: River Kwai, Kanchanaburi Thailand
Close enough to Bangkok for a day trip, Thailand's Kanchanaburi province is steeped in important World War Two-era history
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: JEATH War Museum, Wat Chai Chumphon Ban Tai Subdistrict, Kanchanaburi 71000 Thailand
The JEATH War Museum is a war museum in Thailand about the Death Railway built from 1942 to 1943 by Allied POWs under the direction of the Japanese, a part of the Thai-Burma railways
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, 284/66 Sangchuto Rd, Kanchanaburi 71000 Thailand
The Kanchanaburi War Cemetery is the main prisoner of war cemetery for victims of Japanese imprisonment while building the Burma Railway. It is on the main road, Saeng Chuto Road, through the town of Kanchanaburi,
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all centrally located Bangkok Hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- *Please note - Departs Kanchanaburi approx. 4.30pm. and will reach Bangkok approx 7.00pm. Timing depends on traffic conditions. It is not recommended that you make plans for the early evening in Bangkok in case bad traffic/weather delays your return time back to Bangkok.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- If you have mobility problems, you may have difficulties getting into or out of the long-tailed speedboat. Please advise your guide of this at the commencement of the tour. Your guide will arrange for the driver to take you to the Bridge by road instead.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.