Private Tour: Expand the history of the Belogorsk Monastery "Ural Athos"
The Belogorsky (White Hill) monastery, one of the most beautiful one in the Ural Region, is on the top of the Belaya Gora. Approaching the Belaya Gora you can see the huge Cathedral of the Elevation of the Cross. You can have a wonderful panorama from the top of the mountain.
The Belaya Gora Monastery, also referred to as the ‘White Mountain Monastery’, is the largest cathedral in the Ural region, located approximately 120 km south of Perm. During the Russian Revolution, the monastery was sieged by the Red Army in 1917. The monastery was once a refuge for injured soldiers and civilians during the Second World War, and after a long time spent in ruins, the monks gathered their efforts to restore it back to what it once was, a sanctuary for salvation and prayer.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central hotel (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- All Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Belogorsky Monastery
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belogorsky Monastery, Monastyrskaya St., 1 Kungur District, Belaya Gora 617442 Russia
Your excursion begins when your guide meets you at an agreed destination. As you commence your journey, you will grow to admire the astounding beauty of the mesmerising Ural landscape. Before your transfer approaches the monastery, from far afield, you will see its white stone walls and its golden domes gleaming from the pinnacle of the magnificent White Mountain. Although the monastery barely survived its turbulent past, it now lives to shine with magnificence and grace.
After you’ve had the opportunity to appreciate the monastery’s majestic architecture, and after having explore the two levels inside, your tour guide will excite you with insight into the monastery’s tumultuous history. Next, continue with your exploration of the grounds and then take a few minutes to submerge yourself in the spell-binding views. Afterwards, your transport will take you back to the city where you say ‘do svidaniya’ (goodbye) to your guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your Perm hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Russian visa support (Russian visa invitation letter) is included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.