Private Tour: Evening River Cruise with Yu Garden Bazaar Night View with Dinner
Your friendly local guide will meet you in one of the centrally located hotel around 17:00 .This four- hour tour will take you to visit the Yu Garden Bazaar with night view, quite different from the hustle and bustle in the daytime, the garden appeals more peaceful and charming.
Afterwards, a river cruise is the best way to enjoy the view on both sides of the river. On one side is the remaining old European architectures ,such as Peace Hotel, Former British Club, HSBC building, just name a few, while on the other side you can find so many modern sckycraplers with fascinating look, like the OTV Pearl Tower, the Shanghai Tower.... let's wait for your guide to give you a more detailed explanation.
Last but not the least, the tour will take you to feast your stomach with a Halal Dinner or Sichuan Hot pot or local Shanghai dish, you can discuss with the guide and early booking is highly recommended .
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Professional tour guide service
- Selected hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotel as agreed)
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River
- Entry/Admission - Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Yu Garden Bazaar is named as the biggest China Town in China and it looks more pretty when all the neon lights were lit up, Boasting the paradise for snacks , there are plenty of snacks for your choice , from Ningbo dumping to XiaoLongBao( Little Steamed Bun) and the thin pancake rolled with crispy fritter , just name a few , if you like ,you can have a try but Do remember not to eat full, since there are more delicacies waiting to be discovered.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
Huangpu River Cruise
Huangpu River is the largest river in Shanghai, is a 113 kilometers (70 mi)-long river in China flowing through Shanghai. It divides the city into two regions: Pudong to its east and Puxi to the west. A river cruise will be a unmissable activity. It is not only because Huangpu River is the mother river of Shanghai, but because tourists could see all the essences of Shanghai sightseeing focus along Huangpu River, the past and present as well as the bright future of Shanghai.Taking a boat ride is the most relaxing way to enjoy the magnificent view at night.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road), Nanjing East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Nanjing Road East is regarded as the the paradise for shoppers, it started from the Henan Road and ends at the Xizang Road. At night, when all the lights lit up ,people can also enjoy the bustling neon lights here. Apart from that, Nanjing Road is also a paradise for gourmet lovers, now let's feast our stomach.
Dinner Choice: ( choose the favourite kind )
1. Sichuan Hot Pot ( if you dare to try spicy and hot, Beef ball, mutton fillet , all kinds of Toufu ,etc., )
2. Halal Muslim Food ( Big Plate Chicken, Beef Soup Noodle, Homemade Yogurt ,etc.,)
3. Shanghai Dish ( small but cozy local restaurants, typical Shanghai dish such as : Grandma's Pork, Roasted Duck, Sweet and Sour pork ,etc.,)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel, 159 He Nan Nan Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200010
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In order to get travel insurance for you, passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please provide your local contact number upon booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.