Private Tour: Ephesus Day Trip
Admire the spectacular ancient sights of Ephesus, site of one of the "Seven Wonders of the Ancient World". On this privately guided tour, you will learn about the rich history and heritage as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets, the Great Theater, Library of Celsius and Hadrian's Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
Visit Ephesus which is known to be Commercial, the Religious and Social Center of Antiquity, and one of the highlights of any visit in Turkey. With the mythological stories and spectacular ruins you will feel the life in ancient Ephesus.
You will visit the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Private House, the Library of Celsius, Various and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
After enjoying the Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life. Visit the Archaeological Museum of Ephesus before returning to Kusadasi where you tour concludes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.