Private Tour: Eiffel's Glittering Tower's Summit by Night
Our glittering Eiffel Tower night tour takes you to the summit of one of the world’s most iconic feats of engineering, revealing Paris as never before. Let your guide lead you through the extraordinary history of the Eiffel Tower, as you discover how and why the famous landmark was created. Prepare to be amazed as you make your way to the top of the tower via a glass elevator, offering spectacular bird’s eye views over the glittering Parisian skyline. Once you reach the 276m high summit, you will be able to see the entire city, and beyond, and even have the chance to sip champagne as you soak up the view.
Venez Discover brings the best out of each place by meticulously crafting each tour exclusively while taking care of our environment. We aim to bring the love, passion, and interest for our planet in each tour or service provided to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Skip-the-Line Summit Ticket (Upon Availability and Time of Booking)
- Private Multilingual Guide
- A glass of Champagne
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Private Transfer (Provided Upon Request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Feel the cool evening breeze as you wander the expanse of green space around the tower. Your guide will explain how the park came to be and share fascinating insights into the journey from conception to completion. After strolling through the Champ de Mars, you will begin your ascent to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Marvel over the 360 views of the Place de Trocadero and the Seine River, and gain a new perspective of the city's most iconic landmarks. Your guide will point out the key sights as you continue your upward journey. Learn about the extraordinary life of Gustave Eiffel, the architect behind the tower, and watch as the glittering Parisian skyline unfolds before you. As you reach the 276m high summit, you will be treated to views of Paris and beyond. Enjoy a flute of champagne as you soak up the lights, and gain greater insight into the tower design from the host of interactive exhibits on display.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bassins du Champ de Mars, Place Jacques Rueff, 75007 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Quai de Grenelle
- Port de Javel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will provide all equipment required (Face Masks & a Bottle Hand Sanitizer) for your experience not to be affected by the current measures in place. It is our duty to care for all our clients booking our experience and to ensure your health remains excellent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.