Private tour, Egyptian museum and sakkara
Have you thought what is the first pyramid in the world , and what for they built it , where is this pyramid and what is the need of it in the pharos imagination.
in this tour you will discover every thing with a professional tour guide familiar with all the Egyptian histories and also he will show you the important details about every thing in the museum and in djoser pyramid area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
the area of the pyramid of Saqqara, which has the first step pyramid of King Djoser, The Pyramid of Djoser, or step pyramid is an archeological remain in the Saqqara necropolis, Egypt, northwest of the city of Memphis. It was built ca. 27th century BC during the Third dynasty for the burial of Pharaoh Djoser by his vizier, Imhotep.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
the Egyptian Museum, that displays the largest number of most precious items of Egyptian antiques. A rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date 5,000 years back, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamun and his full treasure .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your location in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.