Private Tour: Egyptian Museum and Koshari Cooking Class
Get a taste of Cairo both ancient and modern with this private day tour that includes the Egyptian Museum, a trip to a bazaar, and a cooking course in Heliopolis. Led by your personal Egyptologist guide, you'll catch the highlights of the museum, see Cairo's crazy Baron Empain Palace, and learn to cook the nation's favorite vegetarian dish: 'koshari'.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Drink in the bazaar
- Cooking course
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Royal Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum
- Meet your private guide at your Cairo hotel, and travel to the heart of the city to visit the Egyptian Museum. Get a 'best-of' tour of the museum’s remarkable antiquities and artifacts, or tailor the visit to your personal interests, seeing animal mummies, golden treasures, hieroglyphs or ancient papyrus. See what archeologists have discovered from the first two dynasties of Egypt, and take in the treasures unearthed in the Valley of the Kings.
Browse a sprawling bazaar to learn the best ways to find, and bargain for, the perfect Egyptian souvenir,
Visit the eerie Baron Empain Palace, after opening
The Palace which was built in the early 20th-century to evoke Cambodia’s Angkor Wat. Learn More about Heliopolis
Continue to a Koshari restaurant in the affluent suburb of Heliopolis, where a team of local chefs will greet you with a drink and introduce you to Egypt’s national dish. Learn the humble origins and rich flavors of Koshari, and get tips on how to prepare the classic vegetarian dish at home before sitting down to a Koshari meal. Finish the day with return transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pickup from your hotel at 09 am
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.