Private Tour: Early Bird Morning Practise with Sightseeing Tunnel and OTV Tower
Early bird enjoys more fun! This tour usually starts at 8:00 and your local guide will meet you at the entrance of People's Park ,if you like you may join the local people and learn to practise Taichi or fan dancing . Afterwards , walk all the way along the most famous Nanjing Road and have a quick authentic local breakfast such as Wonton Soup or a cage of Little Steamed Bun . The end of Nanjing Road is the Bund, where the guide will give you a detailed explanation of the history and the past. There are more than 13 tunnels under the Huangpu River but only one is for Pedestrians, so you will have a different experience to cross the river by this tunnel. The final highlight of this tour is climbing the OTV tower and have a bird's eye view from the transparent sightseeing floor , and you can't miss the underground Old Shanghai History Museum ,where you have a vivid image of the Shanghai's development from the old fishing village to a big metropolitan city.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- OTV Tower (263m)
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide Service
- Chinese Breakfast
- Entry/Admission - The Bund (Wai Tan)
- Entry/Admission - Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: People’s Square, People’s Square, Shanghai
People's Park is centrally located in the People's Square, and every morning local people live nearby will gather here to do morning exercises from tai chi, play mah-jongg, fly kites, or hold a community dance. If interested, don't be shy, just join them！ Here is the first stop to witness how the city wakes up .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road), Nanjing East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Nanjing Road Pedestrian Shopping Street
It is the main shopping street of Shanghai and one of the world's busiest shopping streets. It is known for its shopping centers, best restaurants and many tourists’ attractions. Our guide will take to savor some local delicacies like the Won-ton soup or famous snack of Xiaolongbao ( Little steamed bun).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
There may not be any Bund sights, (contrary to what the name suggests), but nothing about the five-minute underground journey in the Bund Sightseeing Tunnel makes any sense. But what's not to love about the sudden appearance of blow-up dolls, flashing colored lights and booming, disembodied voices saying vaguely apocalyptic words such as "magma" and "hell." You won't get that on the metro.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu), No. 1 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
OTV Pearl Tower
This 468 meters (1,536 feet) high tower is the world's sixth and China's second tallest TV and radio tower. However, even more alluring than its height is the unique architectural design that makes Oriental Pearl TV Tower one of the most attractive places anywhere. There are three large spheres including the top sphere, known as the space module. Then there are five smaller spheres and three decorative spheres on the base. The entire structure rests on rich green grassland and gives the appearance of pearls shining on a jade plate.
After tour ends, you can choose to have the buffet lunch (optional)in the revolving restaurant, or you can choose to discover the Lujiazui Financial Zone by yourself.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :People's Park, 231 Nanjing W Rd, Ren Min Guang Chang, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In order to get travel insurance for you, passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please provide your local contact number upon booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.