Private Tour: Dubai Layover Sightseeing Tour with Round-Trip Airport Transfers
Faced with a layover at Dubai airport? Check out Dubai’s highlights on a 4.5-hour private layover tour, with round-trip airport transfers included. Travel in a private vehicle with your own guide and admire spectacular landmarks including the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab, Burj Khalifa and more. Plus, see the city’s old wind-tower houses, visit Dubai Museum, cross Dubai Creek on an ‘abra’ water taxi, and visit the Spice and Gold Souks. With a flexible itinerary and just five miles (3 km) between the airport and the city, it’s an ideal stopgap between flights.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private professional English speaking guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off in a Private Vehicle
- Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
- Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
- Photo Stop from outside Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Mosque
- Visit Gold Souq and Spice Souq
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Airport Terminal 3, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Start your layover tour with a pickup from Dubai International Airport at a time that suits your flight arrival. Hop inside your air-conditioned private vehicle and set off on your tour of Dubai’s highlights. Chat to your guide about any sights you want to see more or less of — as this a private tour, the itinerary can be tailored around you. As you travel, hear fascinating facts about Dubai and its incredible transformation from a fishing port to the city it is today, all since the discovery of oil in the mid-20th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dubai City Tour with Tour Guide, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Snap photos of the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab, one of the world’s tallest hotels, and catch glimpses of the soaring 2,716-foot (828 meter) Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building. Continue into Jumeirah, one of Dubai’s upmarket residential areas, and admire Jumeirah Mosque before driving to the Al Bastakiya quarter, home to a cluster of restored courtyard houses with traditional wind-towers. Stretch your legs around the narrow lanes as your guide explains how the towers capture and circulate cool breezes, and hear how the area was first settled by pearl and textile merchants in the 1900s. Stay on in Bastakiya to visit Dubai Museum, housed in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort. Head inside with your guide to chart Dubai’s history through the interesting exhibits and learn about life here before the oil boom. Next, board a traditional abra water taxi to sail across Dubai Creek, the central waterway, to the Deira district. Absorb the city views from the water and breathe in the heady aromas around the colorful spice and herb stalls of the traditional Spice Souk. From here, head to the Gold Souk and browse for bargains at the myriad of shops glittering with gold, platinum and gemstones. Then, when the time comes, your tour ends with a drop-off at Dubai International Airport.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up from Dubai Airport Terminal 1, 2 , 3 or Dubai Cruise Terminal ( port Rashid)Private pick up and drop of can be arranged from Dubai City - Deira / Bur Dubai / Marina / Downtown / Al Barsha / Jumeirah / Palm Jumeirah hotel also.>> Departure time : - As per guest selection Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Jebel Ali United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary may be altered due to layover time in Dubai.Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- Dubai Museum will open from 09:00 am to 8:00 pm. If your arrival time is at night, the tour will be without Dubai Museum and additional photo-stop will be arranged.
- Pickup will be in a Private suitable air-conditioned vehicle with Private Guide.
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. Infant seat will be provided without any additional charges.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Please note, the tour duration subject to change depending on traffic.The stated tour duration includes pick-up and drop off times.
- If you required a different start time which is not mentioned in the website, please update in the remarks.
- Please inform us in advance if you have oversize or excess luggage, so a suitable vehicle may be arranged with supplement charges.
- Most travelers can participate
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.