Private Tour: Dubai City Sightseeing Tour
If you’re looking for things to do in Dubai, head out to discover the city’s main sights and cosmopolitan culture on a private sightseeing tour! This comprehensive Dubai city tour showcases a collection of top Dubai attractions, from beautiful Jumeirah Mosque to famous landmarks like the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel. From a private vehicle, see picturesque Dubai neighborhoods, and then explore Dubai's old quarter, Al Bastakiy, and Dubai Museum by foot. Cross Dubai Creek by 'abra' (water taxi) to Deira, visit the famous spice souk and enjoy free time to shop in Dubai Gold Souk. Plus, learn fascinating details about the city from a private guide!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Private Vehicle
- Transport by Private vehicle.
- Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
- Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
- Photo Stop from outside Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Mosque
- Visit Gold Souq and Spice Souq
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bur Dubai Abra Dock
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Start your experience with a pickup from your Dubai hotel. Hop inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle with your private guide and begin your tour. As you travel, view Dubai’s futuristic buildings and hear how it transformed from a sleepy fishing village into today’s cosmopolitan city after the oil boom of the 1950s.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Hear how the hotel’s sail-shaped design has made it one of Dubai’s signature sights and learn how it stands at a remarkable 1,053-foot (321-meter) high. Drive through exclusive Jumeirah, one of Dubai’s most upscale residential districts. See the plush villas and hotels, and continue into the Jumeirah Mosque ( Photos Stop only from Outside)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Jumeirah Mosque, JumeirahJumeirah 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Jumeirah Mosque, which is large enough to hold up to 1,200 worshippers, was built entirely from white stone in the medieval Fatimid tradition, with towering twin minarets framing a large central dome. When it's lit up at dusk, the intricate artistry and true beauty are highlighted.
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Navigate past mudbrick courtyards and houses with wind towers that circulate the cooling breeze. See the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, the city’s oldest building and home to Dubai Museum, as your guide tells you about its historical fortifications.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bur Dubai Abra Dock, Southern side of Dubai Creek, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Board an abra and enjoy the views as you cross Dubai Creek
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Spice Souk, Sikkat Al Khail Road Al Ras, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Arrive in Deira and stroll with your guide around the vibrant Spice Souk. Scan the colorful stalls of perfumed spices, herbs and sweets, and then head for the nearby Gold Souk. Enjoy free time to explore the gold and jewelry stores, and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai Hotels.• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.>> Departure time : - As per guest selectionAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Private suitable air-conditioned vehicle with Private Guide.
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. Infant seat will be provided without any additional charges.
- Infant seats available
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Please note, the tour duration subject to change depending on traffic.The stated tour duration includes pick-up and drop off times.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Most travelers can participate
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.