Private Tour: Doi Inthanon National Park & Hiking
Private Tour only your party
Great tour guide
Great experience for real life style of hill tribe
Provide by local people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local tour guide for hiking
- Travel insurance
- Water in the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ban Mae Klang Luang
- Entry/Admission - Phra Maha Dhatu Naphamethinidon and Naphaphonphumisiri Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Wachirathan Falls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and Tea
- Personal expense
- Beverage at restaurant for lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 119 Moo 7 Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50270 Thailand
Meet your guide at hotel lobby then leave for Doi Inthanon national park.
Doi Inthanon is one of 14 original parks of Thailand.
In the past, people referred to it as Doi Luang which means big mountain.
People also call it the roof of Thailand being the highest place in all of country.
Sitting at 2565 meters above sea level, the summit park features a rich ecological diversity. Over 300 species of birds have been discovered.
Hike a trail where you will see coffee plantations, Terraced rice fields, farms and a waterfall where you will get a chance to swim in the cool refreshing waters.
The trail ends at an authentic Karren village where you can sample hot Arabica coffee free of charge.
Lunch at local place then drive to Summit included Ang Ka trials
Pagodas of the King and Queen then visit Hmong market and Wachirathan waterfall
Return to hotel and drop off
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Ban Mae Klang Luang, Baan Luang Subdistrict, Chom Thong 50160 Thailand
The Karen village hill tribe, this village is quite famous and here also Home Stay especially in the winter or high season of Thailand here will be one of local tourist looking for to get experience from the winner time. Nice and authentic village and have a great hot coffee from the villagers plants.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phra Maha Dhatu Naphamethinidon and Naphaphonphumisiri Pagoda, Doi Inthanon National Park Thailand
The beautiful pagodas of the King and The Queen of Thailand
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wachirathan Falls, Doi Inthanon National Park, Highway 1009 Ban Luang Subdistrict, Chom Thong 50160 Thailand
We might stop here for lunch then visit the biggest waterfall in northern of Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at the hotel and pick up all of travelers
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.