Private Tour: Discover The Magical Towns of Puebla & Cholula from Mexico City
Safe Trip: Because we care about you, we have put in place an international Safe and Healthy Protocol during all your tour. In addition, only small groups are allowed,
Come and enjoy with us one of the most varied and colorful samples of the cultural and historical mosaic of Mexico; On a tour of the cities of Cholula and Puebla, you will see the Great Pyramid (the largest in the world); You can also enjoy and observe the characteristic Mexican ingenuity by fusing pre-Hispanic cultures with religious beliefs in Santa Maria Tonantzintla; We will visit as well the center of Puebla, one of the oldest cities on the continent with its baroque and sacred art. As a plus, we will visit one of the largest and oldest handicraft markets in the country, where besides clothing, wood and stone carvings, silver and palm objects, you will be able to appreciate the original talavera from Puebla, unique ceramic pieces in the world, not only for its designs, but for the process of elaboration of it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An International Healty Protocol to ensure you are safe during your tour.
- Masks available to all of our customers that request them
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or nearest meeting point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cholula, Av. Morelos esq. 8 Norte, San Pedro Cholula 72760 Mexico
You will discover the pre-Hispanic city of Cholula, one of the oldest cities in Mexico, still populated and well known for the hundreds of churches across the city and its impressive archaeological zone house of the Great Pyramid of Cholula, the largest in the world and also unique because of the church of Nuestra Señora de los Remedios that was built by the Spaniards at the top.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zocalo, Puebla Mexico
Just two hours away from Mexico City you will discover the historic city center of Puebla, Cultural Heritage of Humanity and be prepared to see and admire the elaborate architecture that will capture your eyes, the many aesthetic domes of the churches that draw the horizon the Main Square, the Cathedral, the Rosary Chapel, the many old buildings dating from the XVI century and the folkloric craft markets
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers in most hotels in Down Town Area. If your hotel is outside downtown radio, we will contact you to assign the closest meeting point for your convenience.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have put in place a Safe and Healty International Protocol to ensure you travel secure during your tour.
- Customers with high temperature or clear symptoms of flu or dry cough will not be allowed in the tour
- We will advise you to wear a mask as a safety procedure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.