Private Tour: Discover Macau
Venture into Macau city for 9 hours with a friendly and professional guide. Visit the enhanced culture and relics of Macao. Explore the A-Ma Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built in 1488, it’s one of the oldest Taoist temples in Macau. Visit the historical corner of Macau, know the history and culture in Museum of Macau and nearby Senado Square. Capture images of the Street of Rua do Cunhua, which is essentially the symbol of Macau due to its traditional colonial architecture. Free time in Cotai Strip and Venetian Macao Resort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel lobby in Macau. Please select a pickup time: 09:00, 09;30, 10:00 or 10:30.
- Or pickup from Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal at 10:00
- Return coach transfer to your hotel in Macau (or Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal) after tour
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- Museum of Macau
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Sands Casino
- Cotai Strip and Venetian Macao
- Street of Rua do Cunhua
- Entry/Admission - Macao Museum
What's excluded :
- Visa for Macau if required
- All meals and drinks
- Ferry tickets between Macao and Hong Kong
- Gratuities to your tour guide and driver (recommended)
- Airport pickup
- Pickup from Zhuhai or Shenzhen
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A-Ma Temple (Ma Kok Miu), Barra Square Rua de Sao Tiago de Barra and Calcada da Barra, Macau China
Get picked up at your Macau hotel for this 9-hour private tour.
Your tour begins with a trip to the A-Ma Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built in 1488, it’s one of the oldest Taoist temples in Macau.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ruins of St. Paul's, Rua de Sao Paulo, Macau China
Go by other popular must-see places such as the 16th-century Ruins of the Church of St. Paul and the old walls at Monte Fort.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Walled City, Dasanba Street, Macau China
The Section of the Old City Walls are the remains of a wall that surrounded the colonial city of Macau, in Portuguese Macau, in the 16th and 17th centuries. The wall's construction is unique because it was built of clay, sand, rice straw, rocks, and oyster shells.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monte Forte (Fortaleza do Monte), Off Estrada do Repouso, Macau China
The fortress was Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626. The fortress covers an area of 10,000 square metres and in the shape of a trapezoid. It has become a World Heritage Site in 2005.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Macao Museum, No.112 Museum Qiandi, Macau China
Stop to enjoy collections in Museum of Macau, which occupies the foundations and platform with exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries, emphasizing the bi-cultural character of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Dominic's Church, St Dominic's Square, Historic City Centre, Macau China
St. Dominic's Church is a late 16th-century Baroque-style church that serves within the Cathedral Parish of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Macau. It is located in the peninsular part of the city at the Largo de São Domingos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Leal Senado (Municipal Council), No. 163 Av. Almeida Ribeiro, Macau China
The Leal Senado Building was the seat of Portuguese Macau's government. It is located at one end of the Senado Square in São Lourenço, Macau, China. The title was bestowed on Macau's government in 1810 by Portugal's Prince Regent João, who later became King John VI of Portugal.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Largo do Senado (Senado Square), Central District of Macau Peninsula, Macau China
Senado Square is nearby, and many people like to stay there for hours for shopping or just strolling around. It is an elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cotai Strip Resorts, Estrada da Baia de N. Senhora da Esperanca, Macau China
Inspired by the Las Vegas Strips, Cotai Strip is the fastest growing entertainment district in the recent years funded by Las Vegas Sands. By the end of 2010, the strip will host up to 30 resorts making it the newest vacation paradise. You will visit the Venetian Macau resort, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. You will have the choice to either trying your luck at the gambling table, shop till you drop at the Grand Canel Shoppes or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine within the resort.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rua do Cunha, Macau China
It is about 30 minute walking distance of Venetian Macao. Rua do Cunhua is named after the famous Portuguese explorer Tristão da Cunha. Today Rua do Cunha is essentially the symbol of Macau and attracts tourists far and wide due to its traditional colonial architecture. Apart from the history and culture that surrounds this narrow pedestrian street there is a range of traditional Macanese pastries and snacks that are lined along the street. There is also the famous restaurant "O Santos" Comida Portuguesa which is known as Macau’s most authentic Portuguese restaurant.
After your tour, transfer back to your hotel in Macau, or Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal (return ferry to Hong Kong is available to book from local tour supplier at an optional cost).
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, Macao
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up from following hotels in Macau.Altira Macau, Avenida de Kwong Tung, Taipa, Macau ChinaAscott Macau, No. 339 R Cidade de Braga Nape, Macau ChinaBanyan Tree Macau, Galaxy Macau, Avenida Marginal Flor de Lotus, Cotai, Macau ChinaBroadway Hotel, Broadway Macau, Cotai, Macau ChinaCasa Real Hotel, No.1118 Avenida Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues, Macau 999078 ChinaConrad Macao Cotai Central, Estrada do Istmo. s/n, Cotai Strip, Taipa, Macau ChinaCrowne Plaza Macau, The Residencia Tower 7 Rua da Perola Oriental Macau SAR, Macau ChinaFour Seasons Hotel Macau, Cotai Strip, Estrada da Baia de N. Senhora da Esperanca, S/N, Macau ChinaGalaxy Hotel, Avenida de Cotai, Cotai Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da Esperanca, Macau ChinaGolden Crown China Hotel, Opposite Macau International Airport, Macau ChinaHotel Golden Dragon, Rua de Malaca, Macau ChinaGrand Coloane Resort Macau, 1918 Estrada de Hac Sa, Coloane, Macau ChinaGrand Emperor Hotel, No.288 Avenida Comercial De Macau, Macau ChinaGrand Hyatt Macau, City of Dreams, Estrada do Istmo, Macau ChinaGrand Lapa Macau, 956-1110 Avenida da Amizade, Macau ChinaHotel Lisboa Macau, 2-4 Avenida De Lisboa, Macau ChinaGrandview Hotel, No.142 Estrada Governador Albano De Oliveir, Macau ChinaHarbourview Hotel Macau, Macau Fisherman's Wharf, Avenida Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Macau ChinaHoliday Inn Macao Cotai Central, Senhora De Esperanca S/N Taipa, Macau ChinaHotel Beverly Plaza, No.70-106 Avenida Do Dr Rodrigo Rodrigues, Macau ChinaHotel Okura Macau, Avenida Marginal Flor de Lotus, Cotai, Macau ChinaHotel Royal Macau, No.2-4 Estrada da Vitoria, Macau ChinaSofitel Macau At Ponte 16, Rua do Visconde Paco de Arcos, Macau ChinaJW Marriott Hotel Macau, Estrada Da Baia Da Nossa Senhora Da Esperancan Cotai, Macau ChinaL'Arc Hotel Macau, Avenida 24 De Junho, No. 278, NAPE, Macau ChinaMandarin Oriental Macau, Avenida Dr Sun Yat Sen, Nape, Macau ChinaMetropark Hotel, No.199 Rua de Pequim, Macau ChinaMGM Macau, Avenida Dr. Sun Yat Sen, Macau ChinaPousada de Coloane Beach Hotel & Restaurant, Praia de Cheoc Van, Coloane Island, Macau ChinaRegency Art Hotel, No.2 Estrada Almirante Marques Esparteiro, Macau ChinaRio Hotel & Casino, No.33 Rua Luis Gonzaga Gomes, Macau ChinaRiviera Hotel, No.7-13 Rua Comendador Kou Ho Neng, Macau ChinaPousada De Sao Tiago, Avenida Da Republica, Fortaleza De Sao Tiago Da Barra, Macau ChinaSheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Estrada do Istmo. s/n, Cotai, Macau ChinaStarWorld Macau, Avenida de Amizade, Macau ChinaStudio City Macau, Estrada do Istmo, Macau ChinaThe Ritz-Carlton, Macau, Estrada Da Baia Da Nossa Senhora Da Esperanca, Macau ChinaThe Macau Roosevelt, Av. Dos Jogos Da Asia Oriental, Macau ChinaNew Orient Landmark Hotel, No.555 Avenida da Amizade, Macau ChinaThe St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Estrada Do Istmo. S/N Cotai, Macau ChinaThe Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, Estrada da Baia de N. Senhora da Esperanca, s/n,, Macau ChinaWynn Macau, Rua Cidade de Sintra, Macau ChinaWynn Palace, Avenida Da Nave Desportiva Cotai, Macau China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancallation notice.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. If you are picked up from cruise terminal, your tour guide will hold your name sign. The tour guide's name and cellphone number will be given by the local travel agent at least one day ahead. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.