Private tour: Discover Istanbul City Tour
Discover magical Istanbul...The best tour for discovering Istanbul city by an expert guide. You will see the main sights including the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
Istanbul is a city that has historical and modern sightseeing places. The city has a rich history of 2,500 years. Begin your full-day tour at the Hippodrome, once the site of chariot races during the Roman and Byzantine era. See the ancient monuments which stand here to this day, such as the Obelisk of the Theodosius, the Serpentine Column, and the Column of Constantine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
We continue to the Blue Mosque. Famous for its beautiful courtyard and impressive minarets, the mosque gets its nickname from the splendid blue tiles that cover its interior walls and is probably the most photographed site in Istanbul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The tour continues with a visit to Topkapi Palace, home to the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire. Today Topkapi Palace is a spectacular museum that houses the Muslim world’s holiest relics, including the cloak and sword of the Prophet Mohammed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
After a short break for lunch, our next venue is the Hagia Sophia, one of the world's architectural gems. An ancient basilica dating back to the 4th century, the Hagia Sophia stood as the Cathedral of Constantinople for over a thousand years before being converted into a mosque in 1453; today it serves as a museum attracting people from all over the world.
We end your tour at Istanbul's famous Grand Bazaar, the largest and the oldest covered marketplace in the world, where you may find all kinds of gifts, leather, clothing, rugs, antiques, and jewelry in an authentic Oriental atmosphere.
Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, and aromas of this bustling bazaar, and shop till you drop!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- ISTANBUL PORT enterance, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the COVID-19 Virus the itinerary may change due to opening hours of some attractions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.