Private tour Dahshur, Memphis, and Saqqara
Whether you’ve already visited Giza or are saving it for another day, beat the crowds and save precious time on this door-to-door private tour of Cairo’s other signature ancient sites. First, visit Dahshur, where you can climb inside a pyramid for no additional charge. Next, tour Saqqara, a royal cemetery during ancient times, and home to the first true pyramid in Egypt. Finally, explore Memphis, Egypt’s oldest capital.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- private Tour
- professional driver
- Bottled water & snacks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- At 8:00 am you need to be ready at the lobby area of your hotel in Cairo. you will find your expert tour guide holding a sign of your name. At the first you will visit Dahshur where you see two famous pyramids the Red and the Bent pyramids which are over than 100 meters high over there you will have the chance to go inside the Red pyramid for free. At the second stop you will visit Sakkara which was the grave yard of the pharaohs at the old kingdom time this sightseeing is very famous for the first pyramid complex ever built in Egypt devoted for King Zoser and built by his wise architect Imhotep where you will see the step pyramid, the papyrus columns and the remaining of the enclosure wall. an opportunity for Lunch in between visits (not included). At the third stop visit Memphis the oldest capital of ancient Egypt where you see the laying down statue of King Ramses the second which made aut of one piece of limestone weighted 120 tons the visit the alabaster statue of the Sphinx which weghted 80 tons and there are other artifacts displayed within the same area. After you finish your tour drive back to your hotel (original start point)
Departure Point :your hotel in cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.