Private Tour: Connect with Sensational Singapore
This is a 3.5 hour tour of Sensational Singapore, seeing several of the city's most well know attractions.
Our tour begins with a visit to Singapore first’s UNESCO World Heritage Site – Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
Proceed to Little India, a haven of Indian culture and ethnicity. Here let your senses come alive as you walk past shops along the five-foot way offering a variety of items.
Next, we drive to the mouth of the Singapore River for a view of the iconic Merlion and the Marina Bay. Merlion, with the head of a lion and the body of a fish, is an imaginary creative that represents Singapore’s humble beginnings as a fishing village.
Driving through the financial district and Chinatown will be like passing from new to old. And in its midst of this is the city's oldest and most picturesque Hindu Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple.
Return to where you started the tour by 12.15pm - 12.30pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up / drop off (selected hotels )
- English speaking guide
- Welcome Drink
- All fees and charges
- Admission to the Orchid Garden Singapore
- Entry/Admission - Singapore Botanic Gardens
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food, drinks, snacks or purchases of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Singapore Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259 569 Singapore
Stroll through the grounds of Singapone's Botanical Gardens, including the National Orchid Gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Little India, Serangoon Road, Singapore Singapore
Little India is known for its traditional Indian restaurants, especially along Serangoon Road and Race Course Road. The busy streets are filled with malls, jewellery stores and tailor shops. The landmark Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is embellished with colourful statues of Hindu deities. Jalan Besar is a small hip area with quirky cafes serving specialty coffee and inventive modern cuisine.
Stop At: 1 Fullerton Road One Fullerton Merlion Park, Singapore 049213 Singapore
Singpore's most famous landmark. The Merlion is a mythical creature with a lion's head and the body of a fish that is widely used as a mascot and national personification of Singapore.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: 244 South Bridge Road Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore 058793 Singapore
The oldest and most picturesque Hindu temple in Singapore
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pickup service from selected major city hotels. At the end of the tour, we also offer a drop off service (most likely the same as was your pickup location).Hotel pickup is between 15-45 minutes before the schedules departure time. The time and location will be confirmed to you by email after making the booking.Customers are requested to be at this location 10 minutes prior to the pickup time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minimum 2 adults / Maximum 6 persons
- Most travelers can participate
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Singapore will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- The sequence of the itinerary may alter depending on traffic or local conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.