Private tour Colosseum Underground and Ancient Rome
This complete tour includes a special entrance in the underground space, arena floor, and the first level of the amphitheater. The tour will continue in the amazing Ancient Rome area of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, the residential district of the Emperors.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The first stop of the tour is the Colosseum Underground or “The Dungeons”. Used for keeping slaves and animals, the “Hypogeum” featured two levels and an entire network of tunnels. This is where gladiators and wild animals awaited their gruesome fate. You will explore this behind the scenes area together with your professional licensed guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit the Palatine Hill, an awe-inspiring area of towering pine trees, majestic ruins and unparalleled views was where Romulus were said to have founded Rome. This is also where Rome’s Emperors lived in opulent luxury.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Get a front row seat to Ancient Roman history as you take a guided walk through the ruins of The Temple of Julius Caesar, The Arch of Titus, The Roman Senate House and other incredible ruins. Your guide will bring it all to life for you, with the amazing tales of Marc Antony, Cleopatra and Julius Caesar.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.