Private Tour: China Acrobatics Show and Shanghai Evening Tour
Your evening tour of Shanghai begins by attending an astounding performance by the Shanghai Acrobatics School&Troupe. They have won hundreds of gold medals in different international acrobatics competitions, and are beloved by their countrymen for the incredible feats of skill and grace. If you have never experienced a world-class acrobatics show, this is a must-see event.
The show tickets in level C are included. If you need to upgrade your tickets into level B or level A, please contact the local tour operator after you purchase.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission tickets of the Acrobatics Show
- Hotel pickup and drop off from city center
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Acrobatic Troupe Performance
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Acrobatic Troupe Performance, No. 205 Wu Ning Road, Shanghai China
Shanghai Acrobatics School & Troupe have won hundreds of gold medals in different international acrobatics competitions, and are beloved by their countrymen for the incredible feats of skill and grace. If you have never experienced a world-class acrobatics show, this is a must-see event.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Xintiandi, Lane 181, Taicang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200021 China
Xin Tian Di is located in the central area of old French Court. The brick buildings on these two-square blocks have been preserved and transformed into trendy clubs, restaurants and boutiques.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
The Bund is known as the waterfront, a showcase of pre-1949 architecture. The symbol of old and new Shanghai, Bund is Shanghai's most famous landmark. Four kilometers long, the Bund has long been one of the most important areas in Shanghai, and a must to visit to every visitor. In the 1930s, the row of buildings was host to the city's financial and commercial centers and the world's greatest banks and trading empires established a base here.
Stop At: People's Square (Renmin Guang Chang), People's Square, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
People Square is the very central area in Shanghai. It is also the location of Shanghai City Hall.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.