Private Tour: Chengdu Panda Research Center with One-Way Airport Transfer
Pressed for time? Make the most of a short stay in Chengdu by stopping off at the famous Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding on your way to or from the airport on this 5-hour private tour. Your tour includes transfer from the airport to the hotel or vice versa, entrance tickets, and local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
The local guide will meet you at your hotel or at the airport in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle at a time that fits with your flight time.
The Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding is open from 7:30 am-6:00 pm daily, so an arrival no later than 1:00 pm and a departure no earlier than 2:00 pm are recommended.
This conservation facility is leading the charge for giant panda breeding in Sichuan, with the ultimate aim of releasing these animals back into the wild once numbers have stabilized. There are separate enclosures for adult and adolescent pandas, where you can watch these Chinese icons chow down on bamboo and amble around their spacious, semi-wild areas.
At many times of year, it's also possible to see the panda cubs the facility breeds. They begin their life as minuscule, hairless creatures, weighing just 3.5 ounces (100 grams), and grow rapidly into adorable balls of fur.
The landscaped grounds are home to a museum devoted to the giant panda as well as fascinating exhibits on panda care and other panda species.
You'll generally have around three and a half hours at the site before your guide and driver transfers you to your hotel or to the airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The local guide will meet you at your hotel lobby or at the airport arrival's hall with a board with your name.Airports
- Chengdu Airport, Chengdu China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Chengdu Panda Base is open 7:30am-6pm daily. Please schedule your flight to arrive no later than 1pm and depart no earlier than 2pm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide the passport numbers and names of all customers. It is a requirement of the Chengdu Tourism Bureau in order to book your travel insurance.
- Please change the setting of the mentioned products to make sure leaving passport number is compulsory.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.