Private Tour: Cavtat and Konavle Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Lunch
Discover the wonders of Dalmatia on this 5-hour private tour of Cavtat and Konavle from Dubrovnik. With a private driver-guide, soak up breathtaking views of Dubrovnik’s UNESCO-listed Old Town and see the sights at the ancient town of Cavtat, before taking in stunning coastal vistas from Sivi Soko viewpoint. Then, travel to the small village of Velji Do in Konavle Valley and enjoy a hearty lunch of tasty Croatian specialties. This private tour ensures you’ll see the best of Cavtat and Konavle Valley while receiving undivided attention from your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your private driver-guide and air-conditioned vehicle outside your Dubrovnik hotel to begin your tour. Sit back and relax as you journey to a panoramic viewpoint above UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town. Marvel at the breathtaking views of the terracotta-tiled rooftops and spend a few moments snapping photos before climbing back inside your vehicle.
After roughly another 30 minutes on the road, arrive in the gorgeous medieval town of Cavtat. Set in a secluded bay with ocean either side, Cavtat beautifully showcases old and new world Croatia, with its ancient remains sitting alongside modern hotels and luxury yachts moored at a 2,000-year-old harbor. Spend an hour exploring this historical city with your guide, from Cavtat Old Town’s cobbled street to the palm-fringed promenade that stretches the length of the peninsula.
After your time in Cavtat, journey to the Sivi Soko viewpoint for majestic views — and picture-perfect photos — of Dubrovnik, Konavle Valley, Cavtat and the neighboring islands.
Next, continue to Velji Do in Konavle Valley. Here, recharge with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, served with a mineral water or juice. Enjoy aperitifs of homemade grappa, walnut or cherry brandy, and then indulge in your choice of three delectable menus including tasty Croatian delights such as peka. The tasty meat or fish and potato dish that is cooked ‘under the lid’ in a covered pot and put directly into the embers of a fireplace. See the Itinerary for sample menus.
After lunch, return to your private vehicle and enjoy the scenic drive back to Dubrovnik (approx. 45 minutes) where your tour concludes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available; please make a note of this in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.