Private Tour: Cappadocia Sightseeing Tour
Customize your tour of Cappadocia according to your interests on this full-day private excursion. Benefit from personalized attention and the ability to travel at your own pace when exploring the city's highlights, which can include the Goreme Open Air Museum, Underground City, Fairy Chimneys, Devrent Valley and other landmarks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian local guide
- Luxury vehicle with driver (Mercedes Vito)
- Kaymakli or Ozkonak Underground City
- Discover this spectacular UNESCO-listed region of rock formations and cave villages
- Visit the Goreme Open-Air Museum and try making your own pottery in Avanos
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Optional: Sunrise hot-air balloon deluxe flight
What's excluded :
- (Optional: Cappadocia balloon flight at sunrise. Hotel pickup: around 06:30am during winter and 04:30am during summer. Dropoff: 8.00/30am)
Your professional guide will pick you up at around 10.00 am.
First station will be the deepest Underground city which is well preserved. Underground city consist of 8 floors but its 4 floor are available for guests. Additionaly, it is 30 meters deep. Second station will be the highest point of centre of Cappadocia.It is in Uchisar town that’s why We called Uchisar Castle.
Then, we will visit the most important point, Goreme Open Air Museum; forming with a lot of churches with wall paintings (frescoes) describing the life of Jesus Christ date backs to 10th Century, from beginning of Christianity. Cavusin village will be next stop, we will see abandoned village which include old cave Greek Houses.
After this village we will have time for lunch in Avanos. After lunch, at the same town, visiting pottery shop and we will see how to make potteries and seramics. Then, Pasabag is the name of place where Monks were live. In Pasabag, we will see easily biggest fairychimneys with two and three caps.
Next stop will be Devrent Valley which we can see different rock formations looking like animals. We also called Imagination Valley.Because; we will use our imagination to understand how these rocks look like animals.
Our tour will be end around at 17.00 pm. and your guide will drop you off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotels in Cappadocia Area. Goreme, Urgup, Avanos, Uchisar, Ortahisar, Nevsehir, Cavusin, Mustafapasa and other nearby towns
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.