Private Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
Breathtaking views, a fun gondola ride and fascinating attractions for any time of the year await you on this private and personalized tour to Grouse Mountain. The perfect family adventure for visitors to Vancouver, Grouse Mountain is Vancouver's very own alpine playground overlooking the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Grouse Sky Ride
- Guided Walk on Grouse Mountain
- All Attractions on Grouse Mountain (excluding Zipline)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Classic Limo
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain Skyride
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grouse Mountain Skyride, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
They call it "the peak of Vancouver" for good reason. The Skyride will whisk you to the top of the Grouse Mountain alpine area. Once on top, you will be treated to an easy guided orientation walk of the many features of Grouse Mountain, followed by free time to explore on your own.
Admission to Grouse includes complimentary access to the Theater in the Sky, snowshoeing, ice skating, The Peak of Christmas and sleigh rides in the winter. In the summer, visit the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife with resident grizzly bears and wolves. Take advantage of complimentary scenic chair rides, Grouse Mountain's world-famous Lumberjack Show, Birds in Motion demonstrations and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Capilano Salmon Hatchery, 4500 Capilano Park Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4L3 Canada
If time and interest permits we will visit the Capilano Salmon Hatchery for a close up look at the life of the Salmon. Glass sided fish ladders, stock tanks and views of the Capilano canyon from the river level are always great fun.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
The natives called it "the laughing bridge", just try not to smile as you wobble your way across the high gorge of the Capilano river. Stretch out and take a good look over the edge on the cliff walk, and get a Squirrels eye view from the treetop canopy walkway.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cleveland Dam, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
If time and interest allow, take a look over the edge into the gorge of the Capilano. This dam makes a reservoir where Vancouver gets 30% of its drinking water.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in Vancouver.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have installed plexiglas barriers in each classic limo to separate guide from guests. All common touchable areas are sanitized between every tour, and we will do everything possible to maintain safe social distancing throughout the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.