Private Tour Cape Town:Table Mountain, Penguins, Cape Point, Wine Tasting &more
Our private tours are customized according to the guests interests and time availability, including a distance traveled of up to 300 km.
We offer modern, air-conditioned, leather seats, unbranded vehicles ( for guests privacy) with professional,friendly and knowledgeable driver/guide.
We can pick up our guests at any hotel/guest house in Cape Town city and suburbs, Paarl , Stelenbosch and Franschoek.
This is a private tour for maximum 4 passengers.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation - up to 4 passengers
- Air-Conditioned, Leather Seats, Unbranded Vehicle
- Professional and friendly english speaking driver/guide
What's excluded :
- All entrance fees, lunch, drinks and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Groot Constantia
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Take the cable car to the summit of Table Mountain. Enjoy the magnificent views over the city bowl, Atlantic Ocean, Robben Island and the upmarket suburbs: Bakoven, Camps Bay, Clifton, Bantry Bay and Sea Point. Cable car entry fee is not included in the tour price.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Groot Constantia Estate Groot Constantia Road, Constantia 7806 South Africa
Take a cellar tour, enjoy a wine tasting at the oldest wine producing farm in South Africa. Groot Constantia winery was established in 1685 by the governor Simon Van der Stel. Wines: Gouverneurs Reserve White, Method Cap Classique Brut Rose, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rosé, Gouverneurs Reserve Red, Constantia Rood, Merlot, Pinotage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Grand Constance etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Visit the African Penguin Colony situated on Bouldes Beach in Simons Town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
Visit Cape Point Nature Reserve, take a hike up to the historical house, enjoy the panoramic views over the most south western point of the African continent. Photo opportunity at Cape of Good Hope
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
Spend couple of hours in one of the best botanical gardens in the world. The garden is one of ten National Botanical Gardens covering five of South Africa's six different biomes and administered by the South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in and Around Cape Town, Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.