Private Tour: Cali City Sightseeing
Perfect for first-time visitors to Cali, this 4-hour private tour provides a well-rounded introduction to the city’s sights. Visit the National Palace and Metropolitan Cathedral, admire vistas from San Antonio hill, delight in the playful sculptures in El Gato del Rio park and observe the monument of founder Sebastian de Belalcázar. Listen to informative commentary as you ride through the city aboard a private vehicle, and hop out at each sight to snap pictures. During a break, delicious snacks and traditional drinks are available for purchase. Pickup and drop-off from Cali hotels are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Iglesia de San Antonio, Carrera 10 Esquina Calle 1 oeste #SN, Cali Colombia
Located at the top of the hill that takes his name. The Capilla de San Antonio is a colonial relic. The whiteness of its front contrasts with the greenery of the hill. It was founded in 1744, in homage to the Saint of Padua. The history of the Capilla de San Antonio "in its general context began on December 24, 1746. From the chapel of San Antonio you can appreciate a panoramic view of Cali, from the center of the city to the high clay tile roofs of the beautiful houses of the neighborhood of the same name.
Stop At: Gato de Tejada, Avenida 4N Calle 1B oeste, Cali Colombia
The Monument of the River Cat was created by Hernando Tejada, it is an artistic work loved by all Caleños, has a height of 3.5, becoming a pride for its inhabitants and has achieved in its two decades of existence to have an importance similar to those of emblematic monuments such as the Cerro de Cristo Rey and Sebastian de Belalcázar.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Catedral Metropolitana de Cali, Cale 11 No 5-39, Cali Colombia
The Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle or Metropolitan Cathedral of Cali is the main Catholic temple in the city of Cali, Colombia. It is also the home of the Archdiocese of Cali. It is considered Architectural Heritage of Cali and declared National Monument of Colombia by resolution 002 of March 12, 1982.
Pass By: Plaza de Caicedo, Cali Colombia
Designed and planned by the engineer Guillermo González Zuleta, it was one of the most innovative engineering works of its time. It has a capacity of 16,954 and it opened in 1957. It is located on Avenida Guadalupe.
Pass By: Cali, Cali, Valle del Cauca Department
We will cross residential and university areas along the sixth avenue, the granada district and the mundialist tunnel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the Lobby of Hotel listed in the radius area Monday to Saturday at 9:00am or 14:00 hrs (pick-up times may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying)
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.