Private tour by FLIGHT: Kuala Lumpur and Petronas Twin Towers from Singapore
Venture north into Malaysia and visit Kuala Lumpur on this private, full-day trip from Singapore by flight. Check out the Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, and other highlights of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s high-octane capital. Singapore hotel pick-up and drop-off, your private guide and private sightseeing minivan in Kuala Lumpur, admission fees and round-trip flights to Kuala Lumpur are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English-speaking licensed guide in Kuala Lumpur
- Private full-day transportation by deluxe vehicle in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (any address in Singapore)
- Airbus regional ATR flight to Kuala Lumpur (round-trip)
- Petronas Twin Towers ticket (skybridge access + Level 86 observation deck)
- Free sarong rental to enter Batu Caves (if required)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All Malaysian visa arrangements (except Bangladesh/China/India/Myanmar/Pakistan/Sri Lanka passports)
- 10% of net proceeds go to helping the aged sick + cerebral palsy children in Singapore and Malaysia
- Light breakfast and light dinner (snack service) onboard flight
- Lunch (choice of local or western dishes)
- Fully accredited and licensed travel agency in both Singapore and Malaysia
- Hygiene amenity kit (hand sanitizer, wet wipes, napkins, face masks, disposable gloves)
- Entry/Admission - Batu Caves
- Entry/Admission - Petronas Twin Towers
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
Begin with a morning pick-up by your Singapore chauffeur from your hotel. Arrive at the regional airport to board a 1-hour Airbus ATR flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital.
Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport, your private licensed guide will meet you with a signboard at the arrival hall. He will then drive you to the famous Batu Caves on the edges of Kuala Lumpur.
The limestone forming Batu Caves is said to be around 400 million years old. Batu Caves was founded by K. Thamboosamy Pillai, an Indian trader in 1891, as a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Murugan. A 42.7-metre high gold-painted statue of Lord Murugan was unveiled in January 2006, having taken 3 years to construct. It is the tallest Lord Murugan statue in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Istana Negara, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur 50490 Malaysia
30 minutes drive from Batu Caves is the Istana Negara (National Palace). It is the official residence of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the monarch of Malaysia. The palace complex has an area of 97.65 hectares, 22 domes, and is split into three main portions: the Formal Component, Royal Component and Administration Component.
Stop At: Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Located near the National Palace is the Independence Square (Merdeka Square). This is the historical place where the Union flag was lowered and the national flag was raised for the very first time at the struck of midnight of 31st August 1957.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Royal Selangor Club, 1 Jalan Raja City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 52100 Malaysia
From the Independence Square, you will have a vantage view of the Royal Selangor Club. The club was founded in 1884 and originally served as a meeting place for high ranked and educated members of the British colonial society. Selangor is the name of the state in which the capital - Kuala Lumpur is located.
Pass By: Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Jalan Raja Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
From the Independence Square, you will have a vantage view of the Sultan Abdul Samad building, which is among Kuala Lumpur’s earliest Moorish-style buildings. It was built in 1897 and was named after the reigning sultan of Selangor at the time. The distinguished landmark originally served as the offices for the colonial British administration and the superior courts of Malaysia.
Stop At: Petronas Twin Towers, Concourse Level, Lower Ground Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia
Next, your private licensed guide will bring you to the Petronas Twin Towers. The Petronas Twin Towers are currently the world’s tallest twin structures. The 88-storey buildings are joined at the 41st and 42nd floors by a 58m double-deck Sky Bridge. You will also visit the observation deck on level 86 for bird’s-eye city views.
You may also take the opportunity to grab some Malaysian souvenirs and photos from the Petronas Twin Towers gift shop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Starbucks (Jalan Ampang DT), Jalan Ampang, Desa Pahlawan, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Finally, you will head to the Kuala Lumpur airport where you may visit the local Starbucks cafe to use the bathroom, before boarding a 1-hour Airbus ATR flight back to the regional airport.
Upon arrival back the regional airport, your Singapore chauffeur will whisk you back to your hotel at about 8pm where your tour finishes, depending on traffic.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
With free hotel pickup and drop-off (any address)Singapore cruise terminal pickup: Free upon request, Larkin taxi transfer to tour vehicle is provided
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Full name, passport number and date of birth of all guests are required at time of booking for all participants (full names provided must match passport exactly and cannot be amended, otherwise amendment fees will be collected from guest at the border)
- Infant booster seat is not available (to be carried in arms)
- A current valid passport (with at least 6 months validity) is required on the day of travel
- Prior travel authorization is required for Bhutan, Bangladesh, China, India, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka passport holders, please seek prior authorization from your nearest Malaysian embassy
- All travel documents to enter Malaysia are the sole responsibility of the traveler, refunds will not be issued if any transportation schedule is missed due to guest's oversight (ie: lateness, incomplete travel documents etc)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please inform at time of booking if you need to end the tour in Malaysia
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore in the evening
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.