Private Tour: Buenos Aires Night City with Open Bar
Discover all the facets of Buenos Aires as you explore the city by land and sea. Start the tour with a cruise that departs from Río de la Plata and watch the sunset while having unlimited drinks at the open bar. Admire the lively port, the Argentine Yacht Club, the former Immigrants Hotel, and much more as you cruise the river.
Afterwards, enjoy the walking tour of the city. Stroll through the Obelisk, Avenida de Mayo, Plaza de Mayo, Palermo Soho and many places under the moonlight. Stop at a stylish Argentine restaurant to sample delicious empanadas with a glass of wine or beer. Afterwards, visit the famous Palermo racecourse and enjoy a guided tour of its most emblematic places.
Finish the tour of Buenos Aires with a visit to a craft brewery where you can taste three different craft beers with delicious cheeses and cold meats before they drop you off at your hotel.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar with national alcoholic beverages / Tasting of empanadas with a glass of wine or beer / Beer tasting with sausage table
- Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Revire Brasas Bravas
- Entry/Admission - Rabieta
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
You will sail for 1 hour in the Rio de la Plata enjoying the Open Bar of national alcoholic beverages and unbeatable views of the city
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Avenida Corrientes, Buenos Aires Argentina
You will enjoy a walk along Corrientes Avenue, axis of the bohemian and night life of the City of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Revire Brasas Bravas, Av. Corrientes 1124, C1043 AAY, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Enjoy some typical Argentine empanadas, very close to the Obelisk at Revire Grill
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo, Avenida Del Libertador 4101 Palermo, Buenos Aires C1426BWC Argentina
You will visit the Hipódromo de Palermo, the first equestrian center of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rabieta, Av. del Libertador 3949, C1426 CABA, Argentina
Rabieta, is a Brewhouse that works in the building of the old Confitería del Hipódromo de Palermo.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palermo Soho, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
You will enjoy a view of the Palermo Soho neighborhood, known for its bars, fashion venues and design
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel hall or at the entrance of the apartment 5 minutes before the pick up time.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.