Private Tour Brevnov Monastery, Strahov Monastery And Brewery in Prague
Visit two of the oldest Monastic breweries in Prague on this private 4-hour walking tour guided by a historian. See Břevnov Monastery and Strahov Monastery's churches and grounds and enjoy an inside tour of Strahov Monastery Brewery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Walking tour with a historian guide
What's excluded :
- Guided tour of Strahov Monastery Brewery and two small beers for tasting (120 Kč per person)
- A visit behind the lines at the breathtaking Strahov Monastery Library (400 Kč per person)
- Guided tour of Břevnov Monastery Brewery (100 Kč per person, 12 Kč per one example of beer)
- Entry/Admission - Strahov Library
- Entry/Admission - Strahov Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strahov Library, Strahovske St., 132/1, Prague Czech Republic
Walk behind the ropes through the baroque halls of one of the most impressive libraries in the world. Your private group accompanied by a historian guide will have access to the otherwise inaccessible parts of this unique library. Witness the collection and the environment of the age of enlightenment interpreted by monastic frescoes with commentary by your guide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Strahov Monastery, Strahovske Nadvori 1/132, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
See the Baroque Strahov Monastery of The Royal Canonry of Premonstratensians, one of the oldest of this order in the world, founded in 1143. First documentation of beer brewing comes from the beginning of the 14th century. Just beyond Strahov, located on the hill over the Prague Castle, are breathtaking views of the city. The Baroque Strahov Library contains book collections numbering approximately 200,000 volumes, we will walk behind the ropes to have an intimate encounter with the library decorations (entrance at own expense 400 CZK appr. $18 ).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Strahov Monastic Brewery, Strahovske nadvori 301/10, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
Taste St. Norbert craft beers of the Strahov Monastic brewery. The brewery is so small that it only serves its own customers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brevnovsky Klaster, Marketska 28/1, Prague 160 00 Czech Republic
Arguably, some of the best craft beer in the Czech Republic. We will walk through the campus of the Brevnov monastery, established in the 900s, the first in the Czech lands. And then taste the craft beers brewed in the former stables.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Klárov, 118 00 Praha 1-Malá Strana, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Unless hotel pick up has been arranged, please meet your guide 10 minutes before start time at the default meeting point, Metrocafe, Klárov 1, 118 00 Praha 1-Malá Strana.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.