PRIVATE TOUR: Best of Ephesus Tours
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR, NOBODY WILL BE IN THE TOUR BESIDE YOUR PARTY/ Do not lose this opportunity that may come once in your life time. You will visit the most popular sights with an expert local tour guide. This private tour lets you devise your own itinerary. Choose to visit Ephesus, the Temple of Artemis, and the House of the Virgin Mary; shop for traditional handicrafts; or Terrace Houses.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide
- Very luxury Brand new of Mercedes vehicle with Separate Driver
- Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All Taxes
- All Parking fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities are appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Port Tours, Türkmen, Marina Deluxe Sit, Atatürk Blv. 2 Sk., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
You will be met by Ephesus Port Tours team at port
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage centre of Christians where Virgin Mary passed her recently time and died. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ancient City of Ephesus
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
One of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Okuz Mehmet Pasa KervansarayI, Ataturk BulvarI 2, Kusadasi Turkey
Located very closed to port that can be seen after you met your guide at port.
Pass By: Kusadasi Castle, Kusadasi Merkez, Kusadasi Turkey
Located opposite of the Port of Kusadasi.
Pass By: Kusadasi Market, Kusadasi Turkey
Market is located very closed to port, so you will have time to look around yourself at the end of the tour.
Pass By: Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Kusadasi Port / Ege Ports is the place where you will be met by your tour guide after your ship docked.
Pass By: Ege Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:10, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Ege Ports is the place where the cruise ships docked and we met you with a sign of your name.
Pass By: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Pass By: Izmir, Izmir, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
We do have pick up service from Izmir Hotels and Airport.
Pass By: Izmir Province, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
We do have pick up service from Izmir Hotels and Airport
Pass By: Kordonboyu, Izmir Turkey
We do have pickup service from Kordon / Izmir
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE GUESTS / We highly recommend you to meet at port after 30 / 45 minutes your ship docked to port in order beat crowds / school buses and hot weather in the afternoon. It is better to meet early to have a better tour in Ephesus before the crowds.Some Advantages of Our Private Tours Instead of Group Bus Tours- It might be your first and only one time in Ephesus. Do not lose this opportunity that may come once in your life time.- You do not have to stop your tour if one fellow gets ill or fell down in big groups in the ruins. Because, the guide of the big groups has to care with this person. Your tour will come unbearable although it might be your only day in Turkey.- With a large group, you are dependent to their schedule. But in a private tour, you do not have to follow any of the program, you decide what you would like to see, when you want to start and conclude your tour. Because this is your own private tour, you are the boss and you decide to everything.- In large groups, sometimes tour guides skip the most interesting details in a sight because it might be impossible to show it to everyone in a large group.- In a private tour, you do not have to wait all the group with about 30-40 people who have different interests, try to take a picture of everything and usually stay behind the group.- If you can not hear the guide in a large group or you fall behind because the pace is too fast, you are just out of luck.- In a private tour, while visiting the ruins you do not wait for a long time in lines to get ticket or get into the ruins or museums. Because your private tour guide will make everything ready for you.- You can spend your time in Ephesus and other sites as much as you wished, we do not give rushed tours.Airports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Ephesus Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/23/2018 - 12/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- For Cruise Guests / WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT PORT AFTER 30 / 45 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS / SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON. IT IS BETTER TO MEET EARLY TO HAVE A BETTER TOUR IN EPHESUS BEFORE THE CROWDS.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT 8.00AM IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS 7.00AM. IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS LATER THAN 7.00AM, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AFTER 30 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS FROM CRUISE SHIPS, SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.