Private Tour: Barcelona Sailing Trip
Experience Barcelona's beauty on this private sailing trip! Sail away from the hustle and bustle of the urban city and relax as you take in gorgeous views of the picturesque Mediterranean Sea and the Barcelona skyline from a unique vantage point. Sail past top Barcelona attractions including Maremagnum, Port Olimpic and the Barceloneta Beach. Sunbathe on the deck; enjoy a delicious sangria; and unwind as your skipper steers the sailboat effortlessly along scenic Barcelona coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional skipper
- Private boat
- Local guide
- 2 Bottle of cava
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
- Admire the beauty of Barcelona from a sailboat on the pristine Mediterranean Sea on this private, 3-hour sailing trip! This unforgettable sailing tour is a perfect celebration for any special occasion, like a romantic anniversary, a fun birthday -- or just a relaxing day out on the water.
Board an elegant sailboat and enjoy breathtaking views of the Barcelona skyline from a unique vantage point as you cruise along the picturesque coast. Sail past top Barcelona landmarks including Maremagnum, Port Olimpic and the Barceloneta Beach.
Learn how to sail from your private skipper or simply relax, breathe in the fresh sea air, and sunbathe on the deck while sipping complimentary sangria to celebrate this special moment together. Your experienced skipper will show you the best photo opportunities to ensure you have a great day out on the water!
Departure Point :Moll de Gregal, 25, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for infants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Pregnant women, families with children under 12 and people with physical disabilities must inform of their condition on the special requirement box at the time of booking
- Restrooms are not available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.