Private Tour - Arrábida and Sintra Wine tour
In this tour we gathered the best of two regions. Meet the most famous wineries of Sintra and Azeitão, taste the best red wines, white and Moscatéis. Enjoy the views of the largest and most beautiful natural parks in the surrounding area of Lisbon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Driver/local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portinho da Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida, Setubal District, Alentejo
Serra da Arrábida – A climb up to the top of the ridge. You will have no words to describe the incredible landscape presented in front of you! To the north you will be able to see the entire city of Lisbon, the mountains of S. Luís, S. Francisco, Louro and Gaiteiros. And to the south, the crystal clear blue sea, the islets, the Tróia peninsula and the city of Setúbal.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Azeitao, Azeitao, Setubal District, Alentejo
The next stop will be one of the oldest wineries in the region, which started activity in 1914. Being a family business, this winery is now on its fourth generation. This winery produces some famous wines, ranging from Table Wines up to Demarcated Wines (with Designation of Origin). Here you will have the opportunity to sample typical regional products in addition to the traditional wine tastings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Next we will visit Sintra, the capital of romanticism, is one of the most picturesque and beautiful villages of Portugal. The monuments have a grand architecture full of stories and unraveling mysteries. Gardens, centenary trees and ancient palaces in a truly unique environment await you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colares, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
A stop in Colares in the cellars of Adega regional de Colares that has two centuries of history and one of the most prestigious of Lisbon. Here you can enjoy the history of the winery, visit the cellar and taste its unique wines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
On the way back, we will have the chance to enjoy this unique beach with its famous dunes. A real sanctuary for surf, windsurf and kitesurf.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles: Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily, with the appropriate products in accordance with the cleaning protocol covid-19.
- Driver/Guide: The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol. The health conditions of the driver will be assessed frequently.
- Protection: In our vehicles, alcohol gel and face masks will always be available free of charge, if customers need it. The driver will advise the use of a mask and hand cleaning with mandatory alcohol gel after all stops, before re-entering the vehicle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicles:Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily. Guide:The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.