Private tour Argentine Ice Cream Food Walking Tour & Tasting
This walking and tasting tour allows you visit the most famous craft ice-cream parlors in the city to eat three different tastes of ice-cream, in the most varied options.
Also, you have a walk in the glamorous district of Palermo.
We will visit a famous ice-cream parlor that offers salty tastes and others made with cocktails; and some shops more traditional to know more about argentine ice-cream.
We know the best ice-cream of the city and we want to show you.
Live this fun and delicious exoerience with us!
Observation: the tour requires a minimum of two people.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Ice-cream Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Plazoleta Julio Cortazar
- Entry/Admission - Lucciano's Galerias Pacífico
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plazoleta Julio Cortazar, Calle Serrano Esquina Honduras, Buenos Aires Argentina
Discover the best craft icre cream of the city and enjoy a walking tour in Palermo.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Palermo Soho, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Enjoy a walking tour into this amazing place, full of modern and design.
Stop At: Lucciano's Galerias Pacífico, San Martín 768, C1004 CABA, Argentina
Enjoy a visit this amazing ice cream factory.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Serrano 1600, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2: Armenia 1608, C1414DKJ CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.