Private Tour: Archeological Site Of Uxmal and the Chocolate Museum Day Trip
Enjoy a private tour to visit The Chocolate Museum Choco Story Uxmal which has an interactive approach where you will be the protagonists of the route. Then you will visit the archaeological site of Uxmal, considered one of the most powerful and beautiful cities of the Mayan culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round private transportation air conditioning, professional driver, certified guide and parking.
- Pick up directly at your hotel in Mérida.
- Entrance ticket to Uxmal.
- Entrance ticket to the Cacao Museum.
- Water service during the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Uxmal
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks not specified.
- Tip or other services not mentioned in the program as included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Uxmal, Carretera Federal No. 261, Uxmal 97899 Mexico
Uxmal in the Mayan language means "three times built." It is located 62 kilometers from the city of Merida and is considered one of the most representative cities of the Mayan culture.
The most important buildings that you will visit are the Pyramid of the Fortuneteller, the Quadrangle of the Nuns, the Ball Game and the Governor's Palace.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your hotel so we can coordinate your pick up.Your driver will be at the lobby with a sign with the name of the leader.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- *Certified destination with the WTTC Secure Travel Seal *Sanitization measures of our vehicles: https://amigoyucatandmc-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/ibasulto_amigoyucatan_com/EUPyS6xiYahGgwIF0Bd-anQBEGhaLzBlGW2dVJFJPf55tQ?e=3Azkve
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.