Private Tour: Ancient Hoi An by Cyclo and Bike
Discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines and hospitable ambience of Hoi An, an old town that stretches along the Thu Bon River on the south-central coast of Vietnam. Your privately guided full-day tour will get you better acquainted with the town – via cyclo, bicycle and on foot. Cross Japanese Bridge and visit the Chinese Assembly Halls before a walk through lively Hoi An Market. After lunch, escape the hustle and bustle with a bicycle ride to beautiful Cua Dai Beach, which boasts calm blue waters and powder-white sand.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike rental
- Professional guide
- Cyclo fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- In the morning, your professional guide will pick you up by cyclo at your hotel and transport you over the tile-roofed Japanese Bridge – one of Hoi An's most iconic attractions. Learn about this classic example of Japanese architecture, built by Japanese residents in the 18th century as a means of reaching the Chinese quarter across the water.
Continue to Hoi An’s Chinese Assembly Halls, which were built as community centers by Chinese immigrants who gathered together and worshipped their ancestors in the pagodas. Admire the grand gate and garden of ornamental plants as well as the main hall and altar room, which still draws local residents.
If you’d like, your guide will stop at religious shrines or accompany you for a stroll into Hoi An Market to take in the colorful sights, sounds and aromas as you interact with the vendors. Located by the Thu Bon River, this local market features artists who use the rooftops of Hoi An as a source of inspiration for their work. If you’d prefer, your guide will take you shopping for lanterns and silk, or even to get your clothes tailored!
After lunch at a local restaurant, hop on a bicycle for a scenic 2-mile (4-km) ride from the center of town to Cua Dai Beach, considered one of the nicest beaches in Central Vietnam. Spend some leisure time at this tranquil beach, enjoying the sunset from the fine white sand or swimming in the clear blue water, where moderate slopes and small waves make it an ideal place to complete your full-day tour.
In the early evening, your guide will deliver you back to your hotel in Hoi An.
Departure Point :Your Hoi An hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.