Private Tour: Ancient Ephesus, Artemission, Virgin Mary House including Lunch
NO HIDDEN COSTS : Private guided tour of Ephesus, Temple of Artemis, The House of Virgin Mary with lunch. Entrance fees, A/C transportation,and lunch are included in the price. Terrace houses can be added into the program for an additional fee.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Your guide will meet with you at Kusadasi port or at your hotel lobby with your name sign.
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
After Ephesus, we will visit Temple of Artemis which is one of the seven wonders of Ancient time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Drive to the House of the Virgin Mary approximately 25 minutes from Kusadasi. The House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage center of Christians where Virgin Mary passed her recently time and died. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and ‘unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI has visited this shrine After House of Virgin Mary.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
We drive to Ephesus, famous in antiquity for its Temple of Artemis during the years of the Roman Empire, the Greek port of Ephesus became the greatest city in Asia Minor. You will start your Ephesus excursion at the upper Magnesia Gate, and work your way down through the city, ending near the ancient Harbor.
Along the way you will see the Forum, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika and the Great Theater, built in the Greek era and reconstructed in the Roman period. It has played host to programs as varied as Paul and his sermons to the Ephesians, to concerts by Sting, in part due to its remarkable acoustics.
You will walk along the Arcadian Way, where once Mark Antony and Cleopatra rode in procession. You will hear stories of Alexander the Great, the Virgin Mary, and many other famous visitors who walked the same marble streets that you are walking.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
After exploring all the fascinating sites, your private Ephesus shore excursion includes lunch at a nearby small rug weaving village. Delicious homemade Turkish lunch will be served.
After lunch you will be given information about this dying work of art as well as time for shopping.
(Lunch fee is included in the price)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Gazi Beğendi Sokak, Türkmen, Gazi Beğendi Sk., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Drive back to Kusadasi. Pass by Gazibegendi Park with a wonderfull view of Kusadasi port
Stop At: Setur Kusadasi Marina Carsi, Turkmen Mahallesi Ataturk BulvarI Setur MarinalarI No:101, KusadasI AydIn, Kusadasi 09400 Turkey
On your way back to Kusadasi port or town center, you will pass by Setur Marina.
Arrival to Kusadasi end the end of our tour.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Kusadasi or in SelcukPorts
- Kusadasi Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, hotel passangers hotel names
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bare shoulders are not permitted in holy places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques and synagogues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.